Our Basic Annual Lawn Care Program
In a drought, a Lawn Care Service is more important than ever. Real Green Pest and Lawn customize your lawn with professional grade products and fight the tough, drought related weeds, lawn-damaging bugs and disease while providing a nutrient-rich diet and water saving products to thicken and green up your lawn. No more messy fertilizer and chemical storage. No more concerns about burning your yard. You water and mow, we’ll do the rest.
|MORE GREEN, LESS WEEDS, LESS MONEY!||Real Green’s Basic Program||Other Co.’s Basic Program|
|Custom Blended Slow Release Fertilizers, Formulated for Austin’s Soil||YES||NO|
|3 Pre-emergent weed control applications||YES||NO|
|Sulfur and Surfactants applied every treatment to help with Moisture Management & nutrient uptake||YES||NO|
|Micro-Nutrient Treatments for a healthier lawn||YES||NO|
|pH monitoring and correction with every treatment||YES||NO|
|Organic applied to lawn||YES||NO|
|Organic Bio-stimulants for healthier soil||YES||NO|
|2 Applications of Humic Acid with micro-
nutrients for healthy soil and plants.
|Spot treat for visible Fire Ant mounds on
|Mid Summer Insect treatment to control;
Scorpions, Spiders, Fleas and Ticks, using organic botanical products.
|Post-Emergent Broadleaf weed Treatments at no additional
|Apply a Well Balanced Fertilizer to all
Ornamental trees and shrubs.
|We use organic products, whenever possible.
We will always use the least toxic approach
|Locally owned, by the same Austin family
since 1989. Rock solid techniques for Austin’s
|One Reactive Spot Treatment for Brown Patch||YES||NO|
|One Reactive Spot Treatment for Grub Worms||YES||NO|
|Surfactants for water retention included at NO additional charge!||YES||NO|
|Unlimited visits, between normally scheduled
applications, to keep your lawn lush and green
|Visible Results or Your Money Back!||YES||NO|
|Average payment for Average Lawn of 3500 square ft.on our basic program||29.96||55.00|
The Lawn Care Program Offers These Benefits:
- Denser, more beautiful, weed-free lawn.
- We build healthy soil by using eco-friendly products that build microbial activity and do not harm beneficial insects.
- Reduction in total lawn care expense, by creating a lawn that can self-maintain.
- Our service schedule is designed for Austin, TX. The frequency of our visits results in less product applied each time we visit. This results in fewer insect and disease problems, as your lawns are not fed more than it can use, therefore, less fertilizer runoff.
- Healthy plants are less susceptible to insects, diseases and problems.